Our Business Improvement Area welcomes cyclists of all kinds, including road cyclists, mountain bikers, cycling families, commuters, and more! Below you'll find a list of bike rack locations, bike-friendly businesses, and news about Uxbridge's upcoming Cycling Plan.
Bike racks are available at the following locations in the Uxbridge BIA:
- Parkette by Coffee Time at 23 Brock Street West
- At rear of Uxbridge Public Library at 9 Toronto Street South
- Second Wedge Brewing Company at 14 Victoria Street
- Uxbridge Town Offices at 51 Toronto Street South
- Staples Business Dept at 101 Banff Road
- TD Bank at 230 Toronto Street South
- Vince's Market/Shoppers Drugmart at 234 Toronto Street South
- McDonald's at 296 Toronto Street South
- and more coming soon!
Did we miss a bike rack location? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Click here for a list of all bike-friendly businesses.
Uxbridge Cycling Plan
The Uxbridge Cycling Club presented to Uxbridge Town Council in Summer 2016 to propose that various Uxbridge groups come together to create a cycling plan. Their proposal was approved, and the BIA will be involved in creating the plan to make sure our businesses needs are represented. More info coming soon as the planning gets underway!
- Click here to view the Cycling Club's Presentation to Council.
- Click here to view the Cycling Club's Proposed Cycling Plan on Dropbox.
Ontario By Bike
Ontario By Bike is a province-wide networks that cyclists use to find restaurants, shops, and accommodations that are bike-friendly and welcome cyclists. Businesses that are certified as bike-friendly by Ontario By Bike can usually be recognized by the OBB logo decal in their window!